Saturday, July 5, 2008

KY3's Catanese Introduces The NoteCast


The KY3 Political Notebook has always been one of my favorite sources for all things political in the Show-Me State, but I happened to notice a new feature on the blog yesterday. Political guru David Catanese is experimenting with a video update (hey David... it's known as a vlog) on the week ahead in politics. The entry seems to leave it up in the air concerning whether or not it will actually be a regular feature, but I have to say that while this update was really short and didn't divulge into anything extreme, there is potential here.


Head by the KY3 Political Notebook and check it out.

1 comment:

Branson Missouri said...

I've seen this done well and I've seen vlogging - well - look pretty ridiculous.

Is it about the Journalist or the Story?

Politicos seem to agree it's about them.

Pssst... Is that McCain sign on purpose?

Branson Missouri