Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Somewhat Super Tuesday: This Is The Nomination Process That Never Ends... Yes It Goes On and On My Friends...


It is true... we don't officially know who won Indiana yet, but I can't stay up all night to wait and see. I will try to update the blog in the morning with a recap of the situation. Obama is claiming victory in North Carolina and conceding a narrow defeat in Indiana. This keeps Hillary in the race still. If this holds overnight, then she carries on. If not, then for all intents and purposes I believe the race is over. I think the former is more likely than the latter.


So, that being said... more coverage as the camps roll up their sleeves and head to the rolling hills of West Virginia.


This is the nomination that never ends... yes it goes on and on my friends... some people started voting not knowing what was to come... now states will keep on voting though superdelegates will decide the outcome because this is the nomination that never ends... EVERYONE!


(Enough is enough. I'm delirious! Time for bed.)

No comments: