Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Poll: Which Springfield TV Station Has The Best Weather Coverage? (Update To Reword My Apparent Inability To Add)


I have decided to venture into the world of opinion polling. Look out John Zogby, here I come!


From time to time, I will place polls at the top of the right hand column for you to vote on. I will also make sure that every time I put up a new poll that I make a post about it. I can't say that I will do this weekly, but I will try to update them semi-frequently.


This week's question: Which Springfield TV station has the best weather coverage?


I lumped KOLR 10 and FOX 27 together because the same meteorologists do the weather on both and generally interrupt programming during severe weather at the same time. So... who do you think? Is it Ted, Tom, and Jill... the market veterans? Ron, Brandon, and Dave...the ratings winners? Or is the new team in town... Kevin, Josh, and Natalie?


You have a week to decide!

6 comments:

Watchful Eye said...

Ron, Brandon and Dave the market veterans!? Think again. Ted and Tom over at KOLR have many, many more years in the market than KY's group.
That's no spin - just the truth.

GCook said...

Thanks for the comment.

I was referring to the overall years of experience that they had in the field of broadcast meteorology, not just here in Springfield. I should have made that clearer. I will make the appropriate change. No spin here. ;-)

Unknown said...

Well in that case ... Tom and Ted STILL have the advantage...

GCook said...

Unless my calculations are wrong... Ted has 21, Tom has 21, and Jill has 3. That makes 45. Ron has 22, Brandon has 12, and Dave has 13. That would make 47. Are my numbers incorrect. I am going off of what I could find online.

GCook said...

Oh, and either way it comes... no matter how I word it... it appears as if KSPR is running away with it. That in itself is interesting. Not what I would have predicted at all!

GCook said...

Point taken. My numbers have been incorrect. If KSPR workers are voting then you should get the KOLR 10 people on board, too. I wish I could track IP addresses of the votes. That might help in determining where they are coming from.