Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Why FNC's Gibson Praises A Liberal

Over at the Fox News Channel, The Big Story's John Gibson set the partisan tones aside yesterday and praised Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein of California. Below are some highlights of his comments:

"I know this will come as a shock for some, but I'm about to effusively praise a liberal.
There are liberals who can be counted on to hardly ever do the right thing, and then there are liberals I think should be commended for doing the right thing when the chips are down."

"There are many things about Sen. Feinstein's politics I don't agree with, but I have always believed she is a prudent judge of danger and has acted in the right way to head off disaster and death..."

It is an interesting read. Be sure to check it out in its entirety here.

No comments: